Clear Brew: Alan Chick
Alan Chick, Clear Brew Franchisee of Taunton explains why he chose to join Clear Brew
"I was looking to improve my work life balance; as a retail area manager I was working 24/7 and was a slave to the 'Blackberry and emails'. I realised to achieve the change I needed I would need to be self employed, so had been looking at potential franchises on and off for 2 or 3 years. Clear Brew ticked all the boxes"
- Sensible initial investment, with everything supplied to get you going on day 1
- Low additional overheads – basically just car running costs and insurances
- You are supplying a service that is not an 'optional extra' but a publican's 'must do'
- Regular repeat business generates great, predictable cash flow
- Low overheads means great margins
- Excellent advice and support always readily available.
"The variety of clients and venues keeps it interesting and fun, I am making a comfortable living as an owner/operator in less than 6 months, and with the size of my territory and the margins available I will be able to grow the business and further increase my income by taking on staff".
"I now have time to enjoy life!!!"