B.J. Books: Peak Season Contracts Available
BJ Books has now been operating in the UK book display marketing industry for over 25 years. We have a well-established network of agents covering exclusive territories on a year-round basis.
45% of our business is done in the last four months of the year, the peak sales season.
Like all national display companies, we occasionally have empty territories: as such we have found it extremely beneficial over recent years to offer short-term contracts to experienced agents to work with us on our unallocated areas for the Christmas period.
Potential sales for a good agent between September 1st and December 24th (16-17 weeks) would be in the range £30,000-£35,000 and we are offering 30% commission.
- You must be an experienced sales agent and know the system, there is no time for training
- You will probably have worked for B.J. Books, Book People, Books UK, Dealerfield, Index or a similar organisation
- You must have a working van and current driving licence
- You must live on the area available to you, or extremely close, preferably it will be your own previous or current sales territory
- You must have current storage for at least 150 cartons
- We do not need or require you to work exclusively for us in the period
- Number or hours / calls per week can be subject to negotiation, but we prefer someone on the road full-time for the period
- Stock is supplied on consignment, up to 16 items per cycle, we would plan on giving you three sets in the period
If you would like to learn more about the 'B.J. Books' Business Opportunity, simply click below