Care Warehouse offers you the chance to start your own lucrative healthcare and infection control business where you can benefit from regular income streams and protect business' through the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Care Warehouse 'Rapid Response' teams offer an unrivalled range of infection control and decontamination services to the healthcare sector and beyond.
With over 40 years experience and using state of the art equipment, we already work with NHS Trust Hospitals, Private Hospitals, hospices and numerous other healthcare providers and have built a reputation as a leading service provider for decontamination services to help eradicate a wide range of pathogens.
The Care Warehouse Business Opportunity
The recent Coronavirus outbreak has only highlighted the huge need for rigorous Infection Control procedures within a business.
As a Care Warehouse Associate, you are able to offer our top class 'Rapid Response' infection control services to local business' who would need a speedy and efficient team to call upon in the case of a virus outbreak.
We provide a fully trained and highly qualified team to be called upon whenever there is a need to resolve a problem.
As a Care Warehouse Associate you will be able to offer these services to a wide range of business' in your exclusive large designated territory.
These include but aren't limited to:
- Care Homes
- Doctors Surgeries
- Dental Practices
Business' will subscribe to one of our Infection Control plans, starting from only £60 p/m. For this, they are able to call upon our Rapid Response team in the event of a virus break out or contamination issue.
Our monthly plans give business' the peace of mind that they have a qualified service to call upon should they need us, and that they are fully protecting their staff their customers and their business.
In the current climate therefore, this is an obvious service that business' will want and need. They will have access to a dedicated 'Hotline' number for call-outs should they need us and as an associate, you can either utilise our existing Rapid Response teams or build your own team in your local area where we will provide you with full training and support.
The Benefits of our Services
- Annual protection from as low as £60 per month
- State of the art equipment using either HPV or UVc systems
- Our disinfection technicians are qualified, experienced and have a licence to practice
- Rapid Response Line manned 24/7
- We aim to be on site within 4 hours of call out (Monday to Friday 8am – 7pm, Saturday 8am to Noon)
- Our disinfection procedures cause minimum disruption
- No chemicals sprayed .Our UVc equipment will not damage your soft furnishings or flooring and other surfaces
Your Business Opportunity Package
The Business Associate Licence Fee is £5,000 plus VAT and this is your total investment, it provides associates with :
- 5 year Renewable Licence - to operate as a Care Warehouse business associate.
- An Exclusive Territory - Each exclusive territory is c. 3 counties in size. All business generated in those territories creates income for you the licence holder. Each territory has c.1000 potential clients. Potential clients can include Care Homes, Dr's Surgeries, Dental Surgeries, Schools, Local Authorities, Hospitals, Hospices, Veterinary Practices , Hotels etc
- Representation on the Care Warehouse Website
- Full Training by an authorised body providing certificated ‘ licence to practice’
- Marketing Support
- Operational support with specialised equipment
- Business insurance
- Finance packages available
Your Earning Potential
At this time forecasts would suggest that c. £4000 per month would easily be achieved even at a moderate sales conversion position within their territory.
Over a complete 12 month period it should be realistic for an associate to develop a total territory income of c. £100,000.
Who Are We Looking For?
This opportunity in only be available to a very limited number of people with territories across the country already taken.
We do still have opportunities around the UK but have large demand in available territories around the Yorkshire and East Anglia regions that are keen to allocate to the right person.
A Care Warehouse license does not specify requirements as to age or gender, what does count is that the associate is self-motivated, has good interpersonal skills and has the desire to succeed in running their own business.
Does This Sound Of Interest?
If so, to receive further FREE, no obligation information on the 'Care Warehouse' Business Opportunity, simply click the 'Enquire Now' button below to register your details.✔ Enquire Now